1) Wake Your Skin Up: Lack of sleep interferes with proper blood flow to the skin making the complexion sallow. There’s nothing better to wake up your skin than splashing your face with very cold water; the cold water will give a quick boost of circulation and instantly get your skin looking fresh.
2) Get Your Blood Flowing: Dull and tired skin is often times caused by lack of proper blood flow to the skin. Here’s a simple trick: Immediately after applying your products at night, close your (clean) hand to make a fist and use your knuckles to massage the skin in small circular motions for two minutes. This helps to gently stimulate blood flow to the skin to bring new nutrients to the skin cells—and a glow.
3) Give Your Skin a Dose of Vitamin C: the benefits of using topical Vitamin C are endless. Skin brightening, skin lightening, collagen-building, anti-aging, antioxidant-delivering, and the list goes on and on. So we recommend adding a high potency topical Vitamin C serum to you daily skin care routine (like Vasseur Skincare’s Ester C Cream or Hyaluronic C Serum).
Learn More Below: Everything you need to know about Vitamin C in skin care
Vitamin C in Skin Care
It is critical to be able to distinguish the Vitamin C-based products that work from the synthetic fluff. Especially with this type of skin care product, all are not created equal. Here is what to look for:
1) Oxidation. When oxidized, Vitamin C loses it’s skin benefits and actually can contribute to the formation of free radicals. Many Vitamin C skin care products become oxidized during the manufacturing process by being exposed to air for long periods of time before being packed and sealed. When using Vitamin C products, it’s also critical that you limit it’s exposure to air when applying the product to your skin (this means opening and closing the container as quickly as possible). You can also help retain the quality of the product by putting it in the refrigerator.
To avoid purchasing products that are already oxidized, you should look for high quality manufactures and for your product to be white of off white in color, not dark yellow. In general, the more yellow the product, the more it has been oxidized. Vasseur takes special care while we make our products to avoid exposing the active ingredients to air- we will also be switching to all airless containers in Fall 2011 to prevent oxidation while applying the product.
2) Concentration. Vitamin C products have very little effect on the skin if they are not in a concentration of 10% or higher. When in doubt, ask the company the percentage of active Vitamin C in the product that you are considering. Vasseur products containing Vitamin C have a concentration of 15%.
3) Type of Vitamin C. Look at the ingredient list and ensure that your Vitamin C products are made with Ascorbyl palmate rather than L absorbic acid. L absorbic acid is a cheaper alternative with a higher PH (more acidic) and oxidizes much faster. Ascorbyl palmate, by contrast, is faster to penetrate the skin, has a lower PH and is more stable. Based on empirical observation, we have seen that about 75% of Vitamin C skin care products on the market contain L absorbic acid.
Vasseur Skincare’s concentrated Vitamin C product is called Ester C and is made with high potency Ascorbyl palmate. You can learn more about it here: http://www.vasseurskincare.com/products/Ester-C-Cream.html
2 thoughts on “Three Tricks to Instantly Brighten and Tighten your Complexion”
GScraper is fastest and most powerful scraper on this planet, and GScraper support all anonymous reply system. If you’ve never used that, you simply can’t imagine scrape and POST can crazy to what extent ! We are very confident of it we are willing to let you try basic version for free. The features will blow your mind! google11111111111111111111111 http://www.google.com
Only wanna answer that this is extremely neighborly, Blesss for taking your second to scrawl this. “We can’t many be heroes since celebrity has to pose on the tame further cheer as they go by.” by Mind Rogers.