Here’s our suggested routine for a full spa night at home! Includes night time skin care tips, at home face mask, bath routine and a DIY hair mask. Watch now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FnEy2ZoFo
** Video Overview **
• Olive oil cleanser is a cleansing oil and facial cleanser in one
• Oil dissolves the oil on your skin and removes any remaining makeup
• Leaves your skin soft and hydrated
• Spash face with water to remove and gently pat dry with washcloth
• Maxiclear is a clay based mask with mandelic acid, salicylic acid, glycolic acid + zinc to remove deeply lodged impurities — amazing on blemishes
Bath time essentials
• While the water is running I make myself a cup of tea
• Bamboo leaf tea is my new obsession, the silicia in bamboo improves skin elasticity and strengthens hair and nails
• Has a lot of other benefits + also tastes good
• With this I add local organic honey, in case you didn’t know this, consuming local honey can help with seasonal allergies aka hay fever
• For my bath I add lavender scented Epsom salt — Epsom salt is high in magnesium that is highly detoxifying and absorbs into your body while soaking in the tub
• Also add bubbles !
• Light your favorite candles and you have just set the mood for the perfect relaxing bath
• This is a time I like to unplug, sip my tea and read a good book. Oh, and play with bubbles.
Skin Care Routine
• Next for my night time skin care routine, I use Vasseur Skincare products. This line was created by my mother, formulated with the highest concentrations of active ingredients on the market, also without parabens, synthetics, toxins, harsh chemicals. It’s both natural and highly effective, best of both worlds. You can use code YOUTUBE for 15% off your first order at http://www.vasseurskincare.com
• Start with mandelic acid serum, aka triple skin perfect serum. Works to clear skin, brighten and improve overall skin tone and elasticity. This is my holy grail skin care product and in particular is great at removing the small forehead bumps and blemishes that pop up from time to time
• Follow that up with supermoist, moisturizer on steroids. Also contains vitamin C and some amazing skin firming antioxidants ALA and DMAE.
• Finish with gold serum, highly intensive eye serum to prevent eye area wrinkles
DIY Hair Mask
• To make my favorite at home hair mask I just combine one part organic coconut oil with one part EVOO. Slather this into my hair, focusing on the ends
• Also heard recently from my hairdresser that if you twist your hair it helps the mask penetrate the hair more deeply. SO, twirl that hair ladies!
3 thoughts on “How to Have a Spa Night at Home”
Greetings from Los angeles! I’m bored to death at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch
break. I really like the info you present here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home.
I’m shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone ..
I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, amazing site!
Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work
due to no backup. Do you have any methods to stop hackers?
[…] How to Have a Spa Night at Home […]